1. On Monday morning Little Chunk and I decided to trial using our fab Boba Baby Carrier on my back, rather than the front which we do all the time. It was a little difficult maneuvering a small person onto my back and strapping him on by myself but we got there in the end, I'm hoping with practice it will get easier! It's so much easier walking the dog with LC on my back, I can see my feet and where I'm walking and bend down to pet Bella. With this new found freedom we managed a 3 mile walk around the fields and tracks near our house. I'll be fit in no time if I keep this up and will have one very happy dog!
3. Wednesday was a fairly quiet day for us consisting of another long walk with LC on my back and playing at home. Baby I was more interested in the bottom of his toy truck, figuring out how it works, perhaps he's going to follow in Daddy's footsteps ;-)
4. We drove down to Middlesborough on Thursday with my cousin, she had a meeting to be at but couldn't get there on public transport. As a thank you for the taxi service she took me to Sweet Treats for the most amazing waffles! I love this pic of LC, his expression is priceless!!
5. Friday I got out of the shower to find LC sitting up in his cot playing with his teddy, waiting for me. Too cute not to share! We had a pretty full day of Baby Sensory, where we found out LC will be moving up to the big boys class next week, then had lunch with our friends Sally & Emily. Another lovely meal at the Hastings!
6. Saturday we tried a new Bounce & Rhyme group at a local library. It was just a small group but LC loved the songs!
7. Sunday was rest day for Mummy! Baby I went to visit Aunty M where he was spoilt rotten, while I spent some quality time with my other baby. Bella was in her element playing on the beach :-)