1. Monday was a busy day with a trip into Newcastle, shopping for a birthday gift and a new changing bag after the calpol disaster the week before. We didn't manage to find a gift but we came back with a new handbag for mummy and a little backpack for Baby I's changing stuff. I was feeling lazy when we got home so ordered a pizza, nom nom!
2. On Tuesday we went for a long walk using the baby carrier, Baby I fell asleep on the walk and didn't even wake up when I took the carrier off. Later we baked a White Chocolate and Lemon Mud Cake birthday cake for my Aunty. I was a little unsure as to how successful it would be as the sponge sank after it came out of the oven but it turned out to be delicious!
3. Wednesday Baby I was ill but despite that suddenly discovered how to crawl! I wasn't quick enough to catch him on camera unfortunately. It was my Aunty's birthday and Baby I had fun playing in an empty cardboard box while I wrapped presents then we went off for a family dinner at my Aunty's house and lots of cake. Baby I ate Chilli for the first time and tried his first white chocolate button (from the cake) and loved it but shhhhh don't tell the Health Visitor ;-)
4. Thursday I discovered I need eyes in the back of my head, I left Baby I alone for 30 seconds and found he's managed to get from the living room to the hallway all by himself.
5. It was Baby Sensory again on Friday and now Baby I knows how to crawl it was a nightmare keeping him in one place. We also attempted to get a nice group photo with some of his little friends, as you can see it was quite a challenge! After class we met more friends for lunch then came home to prepare for 'Mummies Night' at ours - it's the first time all the mummies from our baby groups have managed to have a girls night and it turned out to be a little messy!
6. Saturday was spent recovering from Mummies Night. I've discovered a hangover and Mummy duties without Daddy is not fun! But nothing a peanut butter and beetroot sandwich couldn't sort out and I somehow managed to wear my little chunk out!
7. Sunday was miserable weather so we were pretty much housebound. Baby I is getting pretty fast now and I spent most of the day chasing him round. He was extremely proud of himself when he managed to get from the living room to the dining room and under the table before I could catch him!!